Mission As Pitching Coach / Instructor
As a Pitching Coach / Instructor my MISSION is to educate and train athletes as well as their parents and coaches. I strive to create a positive environment in which every athlete can reach their greatest potential.
My objectives are to educate athletes on:
- pitching mechanics
- functional fitness
- mental & emotional training
- preparing them to compete while avoiding injury
I’m dedicated to finding the latest cutting edge research on pitching. I work on a regular basis with world renown pitching coach, Tom House. Tom has studied numerous pitchers over the years, at all skill levels, using the latest in modern technology, and has identified 8 phases as key points of a pitching motion.
When looking for a pitching instructor & coach, experience on the field and being in the game is truly what I would look for when searching for a professional to learn from.
In January 2016 Tom House announced that I will be a Regional Director for the National Pitching Association.
I want to share with you my history / baseball experience and how it all came to be:
- Grew up in The Woodlands, TX and graduated from McCullough in ’92
- Drafted in 1992 in the 42nd round by the Cincinnati Reds
- Attended Texas A&M lettering in 2 sports, football and baseball
- Drafted in 1995 by Chicago White Sox
- Major league debut in 2000 at Yankee Stadium
- Was a member of the 2000 Central League Champions Chicago White Sox team
- Traded to Toronto Blue Jays in 2001 for David Wells
- 2002 Played for the Los Angeles Dodgers
- Played in Japan from 2003-06 under Bobby Valentine
- I work with world-renowned pitching coach Tom House on the science and bio-mechanic of pitching. (National Pitching Association)
- May 2014 ecame Associate Scout Kansas City Royals.
- April 2015 received The National Pitching Association and Rod Dedeaux Reasearch & Baseball Institute NPA Level 5 Master Coach Certification
- Father Jim Beirne played 9 seasons in the NFL for the Houston Oilers and San Diego Chargers.
Baseball has always been in my blood and helping others to reach their greatest potential is my goal.
If you’re ready to get the ball rolling, just visit our contact page to get pitching lessons started.
Share and Enjoy