Velocity Training Minimizing Risk Of Injury
There are many pitching coaches that offer velocity training, claiming they can increase velocity by 4-5 MPH…
Can their velocity training minimize the risk of injury?
We teach scientifically documented ways of increasing velocity while also decreasing the risk of injury.
- Fastball velocity training and functional fitness. This involves
(stability, mobility, durability, and flexibility). These factors have to
be in balance to increase velocity and decrease the risk of injury.
- What is velocity? And Understanding it?
- What is real velocity? (Kevin will explain)
- Perceived velocity? (Kevin will explain)
- Effective velocity? (Kevin will explain)
- Pitching Inside and Why?
- The softer the thrower, the more he has to pitch inside. Understand why?
Start improving your game and sign up for velocity training now!
Share and Enjoy